I needed a tomato stake for a tomato plant I was repotting. Picked out a stick that was about a yard long. Then I started wondering how I was going to keep it upright and sturdy in the pot. Got idea to anchor it with something heavy like a rock or brick. I had several broken bricks nearby. Figured the quickest way to secure the stick to one of these bricks was to use some annealed steel wire (something I've been working with a lot lately). So I got the wire and the brick and it took about thirty-seconds to wire it. "Hey, this is a pretty cool looking object in its own right," I thought to myself. I presented it to Janice as my latest object of art. Janice pointed out that it looked like a tomahawk or club. Returned to my potting chore--put the brick-&-stick in the pot, positioned the tomato plant, and covered it all with soil. Voila! Art underground.